Re: [Icehouse] Highly Portable Chess board Suggestion?

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Oct 2009 08:12:07 -0400
I'm delighted with Eeyore's boards, but they do have practical
difficulties.  It's difficult to see where the lines of attack are,
especially along the diagonals.  This is largely due to the way angles
change at the borders between sections, and how the diagonals may
change colors at the borders, but I suspect the way individual
squares' colors shift also is a problem.  (Eeyore, if you're reading
this, have you ever tried board pieces with monochrome squares?  Is it
easier to follow that way?)

Bryan