Re: [Icehouse] Wherefore 3HOUSE?

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Apr 2010 08:16:28 -0400
I'm thinking that at least two or three of my family members need
3HOUSE sets for Christmas this year. Is it still coming, or been
dropped? Yes, I do realize I can make my own.

A boxed 3HOUSE set is on our official production schedule!

However, it will not come out until Oct 2011 - so for the holiday
this year you are still going to have to build it yourself. Sorry.

2011 will be the year for the pyramids... all sorts of exciting
plans in the works - more details as we get closer...  if you want
to hear all about it, come play games with me at Origins this summer!

-Kristin