Re: [Icehouse] 2009 pyramid game awards: who wants to help

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 May 2010 13:53:07 -0400
Yes, please!  Any help is greatly appreciated.  I have a couple of
games I added last year myself, but I don't think we need to worry
about such matters during the initial pass.  We will discuss it more
later, of course.

Thanks,
Bryan