Re: [Icehouse] "Best of 2009" Procedure

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 Jun 2010 00:34:20 -0400
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Bryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Trophy: I've started checking local trophy shops about making a 1-off
> trophy, similar to what I posted a while ago.  It will cost less than
> $10, so I was willing to cover it myself.  But what did you have in
> mind?  We all might like that better.

Oooh, wow, trophies are that cheap?  Awesome!  I have some general
issues with the glass thing, not least of which being fFragility, and
weight.  I'm surprised to learn a trophy can be made so cheap.  Sounds
great!  Probably a lot easier, as well, since glass isn't really the
easiest thing.  So, yeah, let's go with the trophy!

I will post a link to the poster concept I come up with.  I have some
ideas rolling around, and I want to go to print this weekend, so I'll
put the design into action tonight.

3-fold rules sound great -- thanks fFor volunteering to do that ;)