RE: [Rabbits] National Games Week 2005 A Call for a Rabbit or Two

  • From"Michael Ciarlillo" <monkeyjamboree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 09 Nov 2005 09:36:11 -0500
i dont live anywhere near there (i live in ohio), or i would be more than willing to help... but i wanted to ask a question. What exactly IS National Games Week?? and when is it? is there a way i could do a mini experiment somewhere for this, with promotion about the week?
Thanks!
Mike

From: Wayne Moulton Sages of RPG <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,"Wayne Moulton (The Sages Of RPG)" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Rabbits] National Games Week 2005 A Call for a Rabbit or Two
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 08:44:23 -0500

Hey there rabbits,

I am hosting an event on Sunday November 20th, 2005 in Portsmouth New Hampshire. Its the Sunday before Thanksgiving. It goes from 9am-5:30pm. You would have to be there a bit earlier, or if you can only make it for part let me know.

I was wondering it there was a rabbit or 2 who would like to help out. I know its short notice, but I would like to add 1 last event to our list of things to do. I am a rabbit myself, but will be busy running the event.

I have 6 sets of giant Pyramids too, that you can use.

For more info see our website about the event http://www.sagesofrpg.com/ngw

If you are interested please e-mail me back at Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and I will answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Wayne