RE: [Rabbits] More UK Conventions That Still Let Us In: Update

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 Nov 2005 23:47:21 +0000

I'm waiting for confirmation on space for Conception 2006, but we're likely to be able to scam at least one table, plus of course hanging out in the bar and lounge areas. That one's from Wednesday 1st February 2006 until Sunday 5th February 2006 and it's probably easier to look at the website for location - 'near Bournemouth' is best I can do for a general idea.
http://conception.modus-operandi.co.uk/

 Confirmed. We have a table in the main gaming area.
(Sometimes it helps when you're friends with the relevant organiser - you can't pull unfair favours, but you get a faster reply because they don't have to try and remember who you are.)

 Jennifer