RE: [Rabbits] National Games Week in NE Ohio

  • From"Michael Ciarlillo" <monkeyjamboree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 Nov 2005 12:43:10 -0500
unfortunately, i live in northwest ohio (near toledo) or i would help for sure! i actually used to live near there - in solon... i went to solon high from 94 to 99. just thought it was interesting that i actually found someone near a location that i know!
Mike

From: "Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach" <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx>
To: "Rabbits Discussion List" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Rabbits] National Games Week in NE Ohio
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:32:55 -0500

Ok, Rabbits in Northeast Ohio, let's do something for NGW. I've just barely started brainstorming for this, so nothing is set in stone at all.

WHERE?
The way I'm aiming now is do something at one of the big chain book stores. Since they're the closest to me, I was thinking about the Borders at Beachwood, the Joseph Beth at Legacy Village or the Barnes and Noble at Richmond mall. They all have a cafe, but they're probably all too small to have any large numbers of people. I've haven't contacted any of them yet.

WHEN?
Since I'm just starting something now, this coming weekend would probably be too soon. Next Friday might be TOO busy a shopping day. Unfortunately, I have one or two personal obligations Saturday. We could do something the following Sunday, but that would be one day late for NGW. I suppose we could bill it as the Procrastinators' National Game Week Gettogether. Then again, I don't HAVE to be there for the whole thing, so the Saturday after Thanksgiving would work if enough other people were there to keep the thing going.

Before I put too much down and it looks definite, let me ask y'all if you're interested. What are your thoughts on the day to do it? I limited myself to the bookstores listed because they were listed on the NGW site, but if you can think of an appropriate game store to do this at, we can investigate that.

Any other thoughts?

Ryan