RE: [Rabbits] National Games Week 2005 A Call for a Rabbit or Two

  • FromMarlene Bruce <marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 14 Nov 2005 09:05:31 -0500
however, hopefully my friend Phil and i can talk
to the owner/manager of the store and possibly set up a demo or two...
but would those count as mini experiments, or would they just be demos on
how to play?

Hi Mike,

A demo is just that, demoing our games as you like to, with as little or as much help as you want, and with no particular extra materials needed.

A mini-experiment is more structured, is designed for just one person to run by themselves, requires additional materials, and is described in detail here (along with additional useful info):
http://looneylabs.com/experiments/

Hope that helps!

Marlene

Nuclear Ember (an anagram of Marlene Bruce)
say "Mar-lay-nuh" or just say Ember
http://digitizethis.com/