[Rabbits] Arisia (Boston, MA)

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Jan 2006 18:35:49 -0500
I had been hoping that someone else would step up to the plate to run the Looney Labs demos for Arisia, since I was busy at the end of last year, and then I could just help out once Arisia actually happened, but it looks like that's not going to happen. So, I'm trying to set something up at the last minute, and would like to know if there will be anyone else there to help out. Last year we didn't schedule anything particular, we just took over a couple of tables in the open gaming room, and I don't think that really worked very well; there was a lot of time when we were just sitting around not doing much. I think using scheduled gaming slots for particular demos might work better. I can demo most Icehouse games (other than Icehouse itself), Chrononauts, Fluxx, and Aquarius, though I prefer the Icehouse games. Does anyone else want to do any demos, too? I've contacted the gaming coordinator to find out what time slots are available, so let me know if you want to help run a demo.

See you around, and happy gaming,
Brian