Re: [Rabbits] Arisia (Boston, MA)

  • FromBrian Campbell <bpcam0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jan 2006 21:32:15 -0500
Why don't those of us who are interested in doing Looney Labs demos meet up in Alcott (one of the open gaming rooms) at, say, 5:00 PM on Friday. I will hopefully have our official demos scheduled by then, and we can meet and figure out what we want to do about casual gaming, other demos, and who can show up to which demos then.