Re: [Rabbits] Arisia (Boston, MA)

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jan 2006 12:18:19 -0600
Brian Campbell writes:
>better. I can demo most Icehouse games (other than Icehouse itself),
>Chrononauts, Fluxx, and Aquarius, though I prefer the Icehouse games.
>Does anyone else want to do any demos, too? I've contacted the gaming

Sure.  I can demo anything (and wouldn't mind arranging an Icehouse
game some time during the weekend if someone's up to it -- I won't
have the dicehouse pieces with me (I still need to repair three
dehidrated before last Origins), but I'll have 4 sets of filled
stashes).

I know I'll be bringing Eco and family flux to the con.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--  "Remember the Doom Team code!" says Tom.       /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'