Re: [Rabbits] Arisia (Boston, MA)

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jan 2006 21:59:55 -0500
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 9:32 pm, Brian Campbell wrote:
Why don't those of us who are interested in doing Looney Labs demos meet up in Alcott (one of the open gaming rooms) at, say, 5:00 PM on Friday.

Good by me.

What did they do the ballroom this year?

I'm not sure, aside from the modern dance and the 50's-60's dance.

I've also got Just Deserts with me, actually, since it stayed in my
Black Looney Bag when I dumped several non-loony games in on my way
out the door today.

Oh, cool, I'd like to try playing that. You also mentioned a game of Icehouse, which I'd like to try out, too. I've played it once before, but only as a two-player game, which didn't really work so well. If we can find some more people, I'd like to try playing it as it was meant to be played.

That sounds cool. If we can grab Jooolia in the evening at some point, we might be able to rope her into a game -- she's quite good.

And thanks for the CC!