Re: [Rabbits] Arisia (Boston, MA)

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jan 2006 20:17:07 -0500
On Jan 12, 2006, at 1:18 PM, Joshua Kronengold wrote:

Sure.  I can demo anything (and wouldn't mind arranging an Icehouse
game some time during the weekend if someone's up to it -- I won't
have the dicehouse pieces with me (I still need to repair three
dehidrated before last Origins), but I'll have 4 sets of filled
stashes).

I know I'll be bringing Eco and family flux to the con.

Great! I've currently got us signed up to do Looney Labs card games at 6:30-8:30 on Friday and Icehouse games at 11 AM - 1 PM Saturday. Those times are tentative, so if you have any strong opinions on them, let me know so I can see about changing them, and I'm also trying to find a good time and venue for Giant Icehouse. The ballroom and Stanbro are already completely booked, but the ballroom is big, so it may be possible to share space with one of the events that's already going on. One possibility someone mentioned was making the Giant Icehouse demo be a masquerade halftime event, but I think I'm a little too stage-shy to pull that off on my own, and am not sure it would really be the right venue; what do you think?

As far as the card games go, I have Fluxx, Eco-Fluxx, NanoFictionary (which I actually haven't played yet), and Aquarius. I mentioned Chrononauts in the event description, and then realized that I left it at home, so if someone else can bring it, that would be great; otherwise, I guess I'll just buy another copy from one of the vendors, if they're open yet.