Re: [Rabbits] Arisia (Boston, MA)

  • From"Julia C. Tenney" <tenney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Jan 2006 22:16:12 -0500
I store the 4 giant pyramid stashes for arisia. please let me know
whether there is anyone who can take responsibility for them for the
weekend, and I can at least try to bring them down (on thursday?) and
pick them up on sunday or monday.

I mentioned months ago that I would not be able to run any demos at
arisia this year. The only response I received was someone who was
already fairly committed to speaking on panels.

(I will likely be visiting arisia, but, to take a break from puzzles
and games, so I won't really be in any condition to run a demo.)

--Julia