Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Ideas

  • FromMarnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 02 Mar 2006 22:57:12 -0500
On Mar 2, 2006, at 5:48 PM, gwen wrote:

Bat/Man for Batboy, or Bat/Human for Vampire!

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek

On 3/2/06, Steven R. Black II <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Madusa Human/Snake
Minotaur Cow/Human
Hemaphroditee Woman/Man

--- Fred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had an idea for a new Fluxx game, which might be fun.
Chimaera Fluxx.

If for example you have the Horse Keeper, and the Human Keeper, you
can
make a Centaur. Horse and Bird Keppers for a Pegasus.
Human and Fish keeper for a Mermaid.
Fish and Lion for a Sealion.
Lion and Bird for a Griffin.
You get the idea.

Anyone like the idea? If so what creatures, that share at least one
part
with other chimaera, can we think of?

Hmmm.
Using the keepers already suggested, perhaps:
Lion + Snake = Dragon
Fish + Bird = Flying fish (or penguin, perhaps)
Fish + Horse = Seahorse
Fish + Snake = Eel (or sea serpent)
Lion + Horse = Hrulga
Lion + Fish = Tiger shark?
Bat + Fish = Anglerfish (or dolphin)
Human + Snake = Snake woman (found in some folktales)
Human + Bird = Daedalus (perhaps there could be a "labyrinth" goal, with Human, Bird, and Cow)

Adding Dog and Goat:
Dog + Fish = Beaver
Dog + Human = Werewolf
Dog + Bird = Bird dog! (yeah, I know...)
Dog + Snake = Dachshund?
Dog + Cow = Dogcow (or would that be Dog + Apple? :D )
Dog + Horse = Pony
Goat + Human = Satyr
Goat + Fish = Capricorn
Goat + Bird = Unicorn
Goat + Horse = Mule (biologically off, but close)

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games