Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Ideas

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 3 Mar 2006 08:29:26 -0700
> One problem I see with this chimaera idea is that so many of them
> depend on the "man" or "human" card. This makes it very easy to
> win if you get that card, and very difficult to win if you don't
> have that card. The astrology idea makes the Star card just too
> important.

Man, Bird, and Fish all do that.
The ability to be man-like makes it monster more then anything else,
familiar but alien.
And the ability to take to the water or air makes it more mobile, in
spaces man can not go for very long.
> That said, I think the card ideas themselves are great! Coming
> up with a more balanced set would make it perfect.
> Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans

I agree. So really you just limit the number off goals based on man,
bird, and fish.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games