Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Ideas

  • FromMolly Glenn <svengala_silvereye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 3 Mar 2006 08:59:32 -0800 (PST)
Requiring three keepers for some goals with powerful
cards in them might make them a bit less powerful
individually -- like Chimera = lion + goat + snake

Honestly, there are a lot of keepers that could be
part of three goals, even just looking at the most
obvious beasties and restrict ourselves to Greek myth.
 Horse: Centaur = horse + man, Pegasus/Hypogriff =
horse + bird, Unicorn = horse + goat.  Lion: Chimera =
lion + goat + snake, Sphynx = lion + woman/human,
Gryffin = lion + bird.  Etc.

--Molly