Re: [Rabbits] Are you a werewolf? Question

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 04 Jul 2006 12:43:04 -0400

Can we please have Andy. Kristen or Josh.. basicly lay it down like it was at the meetings at last years Dragon Con or this years Origins...

The game needs to be played as its listed to be played.. no additions, no stacking, no messing with it.

The company leadership has asked for this over and over and over.. I don't understand why so many people want to second guess this request. Yes the rules are only one guys opinion.. Andy's! If you don't want to play the game the way L.L. prescribes it.. take off your labcoat, your rabbit badge, create your own circle and play it. But if your wearing your gear... Play it the way the company requests.. Do not get into the face of the Moderator who is playing the game the way the company wants it played and say " I'm a rabbit too and I play this way".. and watch the village revolt against the prescribed rules. I was so annoyed so often this last weekend that I spent more time walking away from the game than running it. I love AYAW? Its pretty obvious.. I've spent an awful lot of money to promote it. But I didn't love the attitudes, that basicly undermined me and seemed bent on forcing me to defend the company from another Rabbit.

Just play the game the way its written.

Thats it.. from the Werewolf.

Robert Bunn

Proud Member of:
Americans Coming Together
Democracy for America,
Georgia for Democracy
Moveon.org,
Change for America,
League of Conservation Voters

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###