[Rabbits] Tree promos at GenCon

  • FromJosh Drobina <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 25 Jul 2006 17:44:35 -0400
Hi everyone!

I'm crossposting to this list to make sure that anyone who wants to hand out a Tree at GenCon, even if they're not signing up to help out on our schedule, knows that they are perfectly welcome to do so. The GenCon schedule:

http://www.looneylabs.com/events/schedule/schedule.html?event=GenCon2006

now indicates who will be handing out which promos. We have an unlimited number of slots for this, so please sign up if you want to play lots of Treehouse at GenCon and hand out a Tree Promo to the winner! (or after three games, whichever comes first)

Thanks for being Rabbits!

Josh Drobina (event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd