Re: [Rabbits] music for demo

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Jul 2006 08:21:57 -0400
On 7/26/06, posyden <handofposyden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought I would try something new this time since I have some space
...what I want to do is have "hippie music" playing in the background,
further setting the scene of "that hippie game company"

and yes I already know the obvious ones like
"the Beatles"
"Pink Floyd"
"the Grateful Dead"

I punched these into GoogleSets and it gave back this list:

Rolling Stones
Doors
Led Zeppelin
The Who
Eric Clapton
Billy Joel
Robin Trower
Jethro Tull
Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm not sure if its matching genre or general musical tastes (since
google probably just sees these names close together as it crawls the
web).  A lot of that stuff I wouldn't call very hippy.  Of course
there's also a lot of Beatles stuff I wouldn't call hippy either.

--
 Although I think my brain may wrongly conflate hippy with disco...