Re: [Rabbits] music for demo

  • FromAmy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Jul 2006 06:10:04 -0700 (PDT)
Don't forget ....
Widespread Panic
RatDog
Phil Lesh and Friends
Moe
Janis Joplin
some Doors
Credence Clearwater Revival
Country Joe McDonald
Arlo Guthrie
Country Joe and the Fish - they did they that 1.2.3. what are we fighting for??
and a new one I found...the Dereck Trucks band

This list is by far incomplete, but heck, how long can a demo actually last, I'd never even make it through all my dead tapes.