Re: [Rabbits] music for demo

  • FromDenis Moskowitz <dmm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Jul 2006 11:12:38 -0400 (EDT)
For "modern" hippie music, I'd recommend the Dukes of Stratosphear,
which was XTC pretending to be a 1960s band.  (Moreso than usual, I
mean.)  They had 2 albums, which have been released on a single CD if I
understand correctly.  (I have actually only heard one of the albums,
"Psonic Psunspot", but I've heard good things about both.)
--
Denis M Moskowitz            Jen feroca malbona kuniklo; rigardu liajn
dmm@xxxxxxxxxxx              sovagxajn vangharojn, kaj liajn ungojn kaj