Re: [Rabbits] Tarot (was: New Rabbit)

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Jul 2006 10:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
Denis wrote:
> > For an intersting change of pace in Zarcana and Gnostica, try
> > using one of the circular Tarot and play on a hex grid instead
> > of a square grid.
>
> I assume you use a 7-card opening setup.

I believe that's what we did, yes.

> Have you tried this?  How is it?

We tried it once or twice, at least ten years ago when I first
had the idea. The main effect it had on the game was that it made
it nearly impossible to defend a territory because there were just
too many directions.

Since you can also arrange circular cards into a suqare grid, I
think they're just more useful than boring old rectangles. =^>

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx