Re: [Rabbits] Tarot (was: New Rabbit)

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Jul 2006 12:29:31 -0400
On 7/27/06, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow. Before this thread I had no idea there were so many different tarot
decks.  Are this different versions identical in function and only varied by
design?  Like my deck of GI Joe playing cards vs. a standard Bicycle deck?

Pretty much yeah.  But when you get into the meanings of cards and the
imagery, it can make substantial difference (for people that know
those things, which do not include myself).  It makes no difference
for thinks like Gnostica (except, of course, visually).

--
 I remembered the name of the deck I have!  The Renaissance Tarot by