Re: [Rabbits] Whining

  • FromL COLLINS <wibble2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Jul 2006 20:53:44 +0100 (BST)
Drama Mama,

It's a list so any replies automatically go to everyone on that list.
I have not been the slightest bit interested in the last weeks worth of posts
but there are not many options.
1. Scream "off topic" but only if it is and since this is the Rabbits list it has a pretty
broad spectrum.
2. Withdraw from this particular list. There's plenty of other LL lists to keep up to date
with.
3. Switch to digest. It means you only get one big email every day.

4. Have some german cake. Then you can Dhine too. ;-)

There may be other ideas that may help.

Just my tupence.
Leigh

<ragtimejean@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Josh,
I just deleted about 35 e-mails. Is there some way to request Rabbits not to Reply to All, when a question is asked by a specific Rabbit, e.g., the music demo, the tarot discussions.

There is clearly some value in being able to ask a question of a collection of similar interest people, but to have each of those respond to everyone else clogs up e-mail for those who are not interested in the original question. If a general discussion forum is desired for Rabbits, perhaps that could be set up as a separate chat room that you have to actually go to to participate.

Any advice welcome. End of whining.

Drama Mama