Re: [Rabbits] Origins Martian Chess Tournament Results

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 29 Jul 2006 21:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
I know this might make it possible to have a tie - still - but, it
might make it so that ties are less common. How 'bout the following:

1.) One with the fewest pawns wins.
2.) If tied in 1, one with fewest Queens wins.
3.) If both 1 and 2 tie, then they both win?

Just an idea. Though, I've not got my book out to remember how the
game scores. (Sorry, out in my car and I'm being lazy.)

Black
==

The stalemated came came down to a combination of the first two. If
anyone sees a good way to drive a tied game to and end with a single
winner, please email me.