Re: [Rabbits] Whining

  • FromJessica Reidel <almightyjessica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Jul 2006 09:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

--- elise0511@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> You can ask to be put on digest, which would cut down on your
> email quantity.
> --
> Elise Dee Beraru
> www.elisedeeberaru.com

I too was feeling overwhelmed by the volume of email generated
by this list and was wishing for digests.  It is through this
discussion that I learned of it.  I wish the option to receive
digests was presented at list sign up rather than being the sort
of thing you have to find it on your own, or through the
conversation generated by this kind of frustration.

Drama Mama you are not alone.

Jessica L. Reidel

 A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the while.

- Herm Albright