[Rabbits] Re: Whining

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Jul 2006 18:54:50 -0700
Personally Gmail has a rather nifty way of dealing with this I think
of it as semi threaded. When I get mutliple emails with the same
topicIt only shows the last (most recent) one in my inbox with the
number of emails next to it. When I open that I see all of the emails
in that thread. If the email has already been read then it is
collapsed (you see only the sender subject and date).  I t is rather
handy. If I receive multiple emails in a conversation (gmail's term
for thread) thaat I am not interested in then I can delete the lot at
once. In any case the inbox only shows one entry for the entire
thread.

Kermit