Re: Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse...

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 Aug 2006 11:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
I'd like to take this opportunity to remind Rabbits that already have
Pyraids: Get tubes and store them like Treehouse pieces. You can even
go to the web site and request stickers to be sent so you can re-lable
your old tubes if needed! (I've only labled my blank ones, but debating
on labeling the other 7.)

Kristin, I think you asked me if I would buy a tube and a die for $2
at a convention. Well, I couldn't wait for the convention so got it
online when I got home that week. Thanks for the idea.

I, too, see Treehouse as more of a luck game. However, its use of
short term strategy gives me the opportunity to win. Chance asside, I
do see strategy in the game - watching other's moving their pices and
attempting to figure out what shape they want. It's a blast!

See you next Origins!
Black
US2004092130