Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse, Just Deserts.

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 10 Aug 2006 08:50:40 -0500

On 8/10/06, Di <sudduthd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]  Check out the expanded rules on the Looney website (can someone dig up the url for the really awesome pdf of the rules for Brian?  I'm running short of time this morning)  It goes into a LOT more detail on the legal moves, much more detail than can fit on the tube.

As requested (please note these are PDF's with lots of picture):
http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/PDFs/TreehouseHandout.Front.pdf    (1.2MB)
http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/PDFs/TreehouseHandout.Back.pdf   (1.3MB)

You just might discover there is more to it than you originally thought.  I know I did.

Thanks Di - I'm glad you like the game better now than at the beginning of Origins!

If anyone is near Indy this weekend, the Looneys and Rabbits are at Gen Con - please come play!
There will be lots of Treehouse - and lots of all our other great games too!  Come play!

Carol
- she who is getting back to the serious work of games!  :)