Re: Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse, Just Deserts.

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 Aug 2006 07:00:57 -0400
Hi Evan!  Welcome to the Rabbit mailing list!

All those experiment pages so very much need revamping, as does
the experiment kit and the experiment in a bag...  they are not
order-able for now, until we rebuild them and make them available
again.  All of this SHOULD be done in the next few months before
the holiday shopping season begins again...  we are working on
an update of all of LooneyLabs.com... cross your toes and wish
us luck - I've got a great team working with me - but we have
a lot to get done in the next few months!

Please let us know the name of your friendly local game store,
and we can give them a call from this end and help them with
that restock so you can get a Treehouse set.  Thank you for
supporting your local game store!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)