Re: Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse...

  • FromAmy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 Aug 2006 16:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, so I took my new treehouse set to school, and started teahing random students and teachers after school.  So far we are 4/4 loving it (students) and 2/2 on teachers.  I might have to buy after school a copy (or at least loan them mine).

Interestingly, one student said (and this is almost a quote) ...this is the kind of game I'd never pick up in a store, but not that I've tried it it's the kind of game I'd not want to put down (aren't kids cute!)

Heya teacher rabbits, welcome back to school, only 36 weeeks of school left till summer 2007

Oh and I gave my copy of Nano to the new lit teacher, he loves it too!

Pixie Wabbit (aka Amy)

Do you Yahoo!?