Re: [Rabbits] Demoing at otherRabbit's turf?

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Nov 2006 07:29:55 -0500
I did fall into the money hole that is CCG's  well actually just Magic (well I play YuGi Oh with my sons but I use their left over cards for my deck). I stopped when I saw it for the money hole that it was. I used to play magic at three small stores. Two of them I know didn't charge But I usually bought a booster when I went there anyway (generally once a week). The third I only ever played at during tournaments which understandably required a fee as I generally played tournaments after the money hole realization and there fore only played sealed deck or booster draft tournaments (for those who have never participated those types of tournaments require thet the cards used be purchased as part of the tournament) so I would be on fairly even ground with the folks who went to the dojo to find out what the current champions deck was and bought enough cards to duplicate it. Tho it wouldn't surprise me if a store charged a fee for playing.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles