Re: [Rabbits] Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 10:39:00 -0500
At 08:49 -0600 2006-11-22, Tonya Foust wrote:
Evan,

Don't forget that we have monthly warren meeting the 3rd Saturday of every month (except this coming because of the holiday) at Pizza to The People in southwest Naperville (just north of 75th street on Rt. 59).

Just a few thoughts:

If Rabbits put notes about such meetings in their Rabbit bios (especially if the meetings don't correspond to a registered Warren), would other Rabbits check for such things?

Speaking of registering Warrens, I just figured out how to get to the Warren and other rosters directly: From the Looney Labs home page (or most of the other pages on the site), select "Our Community" in the right margin, followed by "Rosters".

And one other note about searching for nearby Rabbits and the like: Since the Zip Code searches are numerical, you can occasionally get odd results. For example, searching for Rabbits near Munster, IN 46321 turns up some in Indianapolis, IN 462XX (over two hours away) while ignoring Rabbits in Merrillville, IN 46410 (across the county) and Lansing, IL 60438 (across the street). If you happen to know that there are anomalies in the nearby zip codes, you might want to try several searches to get more complete results.
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx