Re: [Rabbits] Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 13:34:38 -0800 (PST)
In the Indianapolis White Pages, there is a page that has the local
Zip Codes. I just look at that map and determine where in Indy they
live. However, the way things are in Indy it always takes 15-30 min.
Its nice to have 2 highways through town and one around it.

Black
--- Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chicago is a bit bigger than Dayton. (though we feel we are big....
> Go
> Dragons!)
>
> If it says "Dayton" it's not going to be much more than a 45 minute
> drive.
> And some people have the suburb listed.  I put 'in Kettering' on the
> email I
> sent out, so they can decide if it's worth the drive.
>
> Looks like we might have a little gathering in little Kettering in
> January!
>
> *LAURIE WRITES:- "To be fair, in Chicago sometimes that's the same
> distance."*
> **
> ***** I remember those days when we lived outside of Washington
> DC......*