Re: [Rabbits] Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 10:49:28 -0500

Half the rabbits listed in my area (only about 5 total) don't have bios or an email address- last I checked..

Maybe I should go email those that do have their email listed. Maybe there are more there who can be contacted than I thought.

-K