Re: [Rabbits] SW-Ohio Rabbits - Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 15:24:13 -0500
It isn't really going to be a big GATHERING. I am hoping 5-8 people and pulling in passing by victims. I'll send out a notice when we get it all worked out. So you can see if it'll be worth your time to drive.

I know how to play IceTowers, Pikemen and Martian Chess, but not those others you mentioned. I'd like to learn though.

--Kimberly