Re: [Rabbits] Arisia 2007

  • From"Marc Hartstein" <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Dec 2006 13:12:31 -0500
On 12/6/06, Kristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Solomon Davidoff and Marc Hartstein - will you be attending this show
again this year?  Or should we take you off the roster?

(Sorry for not contributing in the discussion earlier...new job's eating most of my email time.)

I expect to be there.

I'm not sure I have much to contribute to the discussion, though.  I thought Brian did a great job last time, and I'm quite content to let him organize things as he sees fit again this year.  Brian, feel free to contact me off list to discuss details, but I expect I'll want to drop in occasionally to help out rather than trying to plan anything I'm in charge of on the schedule.

I'll definitely try to get to the scheduled demos to help with overflow and the like.  If there's anything I can do to help with prep, let me know.

Trying to get some AYAW going and see how it catches on with the Arisia crowd sounds like a good plan.  I think it might work well.

Marc