Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot (was Re: Gray 'mids?)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 14:09:43 -0600

On 1/26/07, Marc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[a really long and fantastic email about his thoughts on the Rabbit Point program]

Hi Marc,

I read through your email - WOW are there a lot of great ideas and thoughts in it!!  And I so want to discuss them all...

... but I'm on deadline for Origins Events submissions and as much as I'd love to grab a cuppa something and chat, I really really can't.

SO... I'm tossing this quick email out, saying 'got it!' and I promise to pour over it when I've got the time. Until then, I would SO love to see other Rabbits' thoughts tossed into the ring too.

* Veteran Rabbits - what do you think?
* Newbie Rabbits - what are you looking for?
* Blab Rabbits - how will this affect you?
* Demo Rabbits - what will spur on you to do more demos or find more venues to teach LL games?

All thoughts/ideas/musings are welcome!  Please know that I probably won't reply to them for a bit - which is probably a good thing... I want the discussion to muddle around out among you Rabbits so we can hear what ya'll think!

Carol
 -who really really needs to get the full feature text written for the Pre-reg book for 70-some more events, and who is REALLY glad for copy-and-paste-abilty for over half those events!