RE: [Rabbits] Donate Games to Ziggurat Con in Iraq

  • FromScott Sulzer <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 21 Apr 2007 19:23:04 -0700
	Just as an additional thought, will instructions for some of the
other single Treehouse stash games be included?  Perhaps someone could print
off some of the rules to send in the box to be distributed with the
Treehouse sets?  I think Rotationary would be a very good one to include as
one of the few single player games, although you can challenge your friends
to see who uses the least number of moves.
	Also, I would suggest sending some of the blanks along because
soldiers will have some things that they will want to add to the games
themselves that no one else might get.  Nothing quite gets a laugh like that
in joke that you just "had to be there" for.

	Just thought I would point out a couple of minor things that could
get missed in the rush.

Scott Sulzer