Re: [Rabbits] Donate Games to Ziggurat Con in Iraq

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Apr 2007 09:23:24 -0400
Exactly.  Any time someone tries to organize something new quickly there are always various issues that creep up.  Don't get hung up on the criticisms and just continue doing what you guys do best!

                 -Ryan

On 4/20/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>it's just logistically difficult to do all of this.  We glossed over the
>details because it was messy, and we got raked over the coals for it.

We all still love you! :)  I'm sure that even the nay-sayers do.

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.