Re: [Rabbits] [Event] KOL - werewolf by Bob Winans

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 May 2007 11:37:17 -0500
Hurray Kingdom of Loathing!  I wanted to go to KOLCon but couldn't get
the time off.

It seems like KOLers would love Fluxx and Chrononauts too -- perhaps
next year if I come we can strategically plant games throughout.

On 5/4/07, SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Bob Winans has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Bob

========
Title: KOL - werewolf
Location: Quality Inn Rochester NY
Date: May 28

I attended a convention for KOL (Kingdom Of Loathing), an online RPG. While at the convention I met several new people. After dinner, we all gathered in the conference room for fun and fraternization.
To help break the ice, I had brought a pack of "Are you a Werewolf"
I started off with a group of 8 people, most of whom were strangers to one another, explained the rules and started the game. The game was finished in about 15 minutes. There was a lot of finger pointing and tomfoolery. Other people in the room came over to see what all the noise was about. Our second game had 12 people and it lasted a little longer. By the end of the night, we had 20 people playing Werewolf. I had to deal cards twice, two sets of 10, with the werewolves and seer randomly placed within the deal.

All in all a great time was had by everyone.