[Rabbits] Drinking Fluxx WAS [Event] KOL - werewolf by Bob Winans

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 May 2007 18:54:58 +0100
A Fluxx drinking game, you say?

KEEPERS:
Beer
Whiskey
Cocktail
Sake
Wine
Tequilla

GOALS:
Hard Drinkin' (Beer & Whiskey)
Eastern Comfort (Sake & Whiskey)
Girls' Night Out (Cocktail & Wine)
Student Night (Beer & Cocktail/Tequilla)

ACTIONS:
My Shout - Everyone gets a card and their drink topped up
Bottoms Up - Everyone who has a drink must immediately down it. Everyone
who does so gets a card.
Mine's Another - Draw a card for everyone who currently has a drink in
front of them.

That's just off the top of my head. Couldn't think of any New Rules just
yet and there's certainly more Keepers, Goals and Actions to be thought
of. :-)

Play Fluxx. Drink Responsibly. Don't throw up on the cards. - Or spill
your drink over them *again*!

Nimrod...