Re: [Rabbits] [Event] KOL - werewolf by Bob Winans

  • From"Julia C. Tenney" <tenney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 May 2007 13:32:34 -0400
good luck prying them away from 1KBWC. I've never managed to do
it. (o:
(Maybe a fluxx drinking game...)

--Julia

P.S. cThules (#230334) collects ocean motions and balloons (and a lot of
other stuff). if you'd like a shiny new brick through the window of
your barskin tent, kmail me. (o:

Quoting miyu (xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx):