Re: [Rabbits] [Event] KOL - werewolf by Bob Winans

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 May 2007 12:41:19 -0400
Another KoL player here! I also would love to go to one of the KOLCons but could never make it.

                    -Ryan

On 5/4/07, Laurie J. Rich <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hurray Kingdom of Loathing!  I wanted to go to KOLCon but couldn't get
the time off.

It seems like KOLers would love Fluxx and Chrononauts too -- perhaps
next year if I come we can strategically plant games throughout.

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.