Re: [Rabbits] Adding More Characters to AYAW??

  • FromDennis Duquette <dennisdduquette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Sep 2007 11:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now: A question for the assembled: I had a beautiful
> clear plastic box
> and board made up for my Icehouse pieces; in conformance
> to tradition, I
> called it my Icebox.  However, it's accumulated other
> things - dice,
> Martian Coasters, Zendo stones, and now my other Looney
> Labs games -
> Fluxx, Aquarius, Chrononauts, and so on.  Given that,
> would it be proper
> to continue to call it an Icebox, or would it perhaps be
> more proper to
> adopt the nomenclature of it being my 'Looney Bin' - and
> what do the
> Looneys think of the latter nomenclature?

I have a similar collection for which I referred to the
container as "The Unpurple Bag." Even though I do not own
any purple bags. I am adopting your Looney Bin
nomenclature, if the old habit dies easily enough.

Dennis D Duquette

Theorem:
All numbers are equal.

Proof:
Choose arbitrary a and b, and let t = a + b.
(a + b)(a - b) = t(a - b)
a^2 - b^2 = ta - tb
a^2 - ta = b^2 - tb
a^2 - ta + (t^2)/4 = b^2 - tb + (t^2)/4