Re: [Rabbits] Adding More Characters to AYAW??

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 08:22:54 -0500
> Don't worry about it, Maria.  Just realize that all of these lists
> are highly populated with us pedantic geeks.  It doesn't take much to
> wind us up for a discussion like this. Not the first time, not the
> last, I'm sure...

Not to mention we're not just geeks like that, but we -enjoy- it.  I
even forwarded parts of a few of these conversations to friends...

Ah, that's why I love being a rabbit.

Laurie

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not