Re: [Rabbits] Twin Win Board

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 09:08:19 -0400
Kristin just answered this on the Icehouse list.  Here's a cut n paste:

-----

  Kristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  to Icehouse Sep 18
(17 hours ago)

--On September 18, 2007  Scotto <scott_vonberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alternately, you could contact Kadon - they may do a custom
> one for you... I believe that they did Andy's special 3x4.

I asked Kadon this very question a few weeks ago, and they are
willing/interested in offering custom sizes...  we just need
to work out the pricing details.

I have 4 more of the 3x4 boards on my desk, which we never put
up in the store, since we were not sure if enough folks would want
them... we asked them to make us 3 of them - because Andy wanted
a homeworlds bank board - and they made 8 by mistake.

Then Andy went and invented a new game... and put it on YouTube :)

My hope is to have this worked out well before the holiday
shopping season commences...  just as soon as I finish getting
all the promotional stuff for Zombie Fluxx I'm working on done.
(6702 copies of the Stop The Clock postcard we were handing out
at Origins and Gencon will be going out the end of this week,
so if your address is up-to-date in our database, watch your
mailbox for a card from us!)

So, yes, other sizes of Icehouse Game Boards will become available...

-Kristin (with her manufacturing hat on)