Re: [Rabbits] Monty Python Fluxx Question

  • From"Rev. Bob" <redbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 16 Dec 2008 12:00:27 -0500
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Marissa Wills
<crystallineangel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recently picked it up and started playing it, and I have one question that
> isn't addressed.
>
> The Catapult. It can launch stuff at others, and it says during a turn. Is
> this ANYONE's turn, or only your own? It came up in play because the person
> could have prevented someone else from winning before they played their
> other card if it was capable of being used EVERY turn.

Likewise, I think it's the Finger of God that lets you smite (discard)
a Creeper, and then it goes back into your hand.  If the rules are
Play 3, is there anything to prevent someone from playing FoG,
discarding a Creeper, playing it again, discarding another Creeper,
and playing it a third time, then discarding a third Creeper, taking
FoG back into his hand and thus finishing his turn?

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook