Re: [Rabbits] Monty Python Fluxx Question

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 23 Dec 2008 15:11:40 -0500
On 12/23/08, Dave Mitchner <soldan.mcmanus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I met Andy at MarCon '07, and the big thing I remember from the lecture was
> "With games you should either be able to ignore the game it isn't your turn
> (barring rule changes like limits), or it should always be your turn (he
> gave an example of a 'falling' game for this, but I don't recall what game
> it was)."

That game was probably "Falling," which is an excellent real time card game.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/75

The object of the game is to be the last one to hit the ground.  It's
much more frantic than Icehouse (which is the best real time offering
from LL I can think of).

--